Second Chance Kids Sale, llc
A Seasonal Consignment Event
Wire hangers are required.
Merchandise Preparation Tips:
All tags must be printed on white card stock. This allows the bar code to be scanned.
Clothing in bags will not be accepted.
Tags print best with Internet Explorer. Make sure that bar codes don't appear to be faded or squished together. This will ensure your tags scan properly. Tags that do not scan will not be accepted.
Hang clothes on the hanger with the hook on the hanger pointing to the left (like a question mark).
You will need:
White Card stock
Clear packing tape or Duct tape
To enter merchandise into the software:
1. Log into your account with your consignor number and password.
2. Click "Work with consigned inventory"
3. Click "Work with my consigned items"
4. Use the user friendly information boxes to enter the item description, price and you can choose if you want to discount your item 50% of discount day (we highly recommend you discount your items).
5. Check the "Donate" box if you want to donate your unsold items after that sale. We send all of the donations to a local not-for-profit based in Fulton and Montgomery County.
6. Print tags, click on a link in the print tags section when logged in.
Prepping Bundles of Books
Some selling tips: